The digital marketing manager’s job has gained significant visibility in the last year and a half. Studies have shown that thanks to users spending additional time on the web, marketers have had the option to target specific audiences and measure the impact of campaigns with more accuracy and effectiveness than any other time.
1. What is digital marketing?
The expression “digital marketing” — also known as web-based marketing — covers many functions yet generally refers to implementing all open facing digital substance for a company or brand. Marketers seek to construct trust and increase awareness by publishing promotional materials and relevant sense, with the ultimate objective being to prevail upon new customers and retain existing ones.
Online community building is another arm of digital marketing, offering organizations the chance to associate straightforwardly with potential customers. Although this can include the advancement of products and services within online groups, it is also a form of customer service, with communities and forums giving a place for customers to provide feedback and find support.
Contingent upon its target user, each company will have its favoured places to publish content. Social media platforms like Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook are most generally used to share posts and promotional material using messages, graphics and videos.
Emails, newsletters and electronic advertising are popular tools to reach audiences, too, while some companies take advantage of messages and multimedia for more straightforward advancement.
Text-heavy sites like Medium, Tumblr, WordPress, and worked in company blogs also play a significant role in digital marketing. They allow companies to take advantage of techniques like SEO (Search Engine Optimization) to help increase traffic to their pages by publishing longer-form articles.
What does a digital marketing manager do?
This is undoubtedly one of the most in-demand digital marketing jobs. However, what does the job entail? The overall purpose of the position of the Exp Realty digital marketing manager is to ensure the successful running of digital channels and campaigns that create new customer leads, advance the brand and its products, and add to overall company development — which sounds like an awful parcel of responsibility for just one person!
Fortunately, the Exp Realty digital marketing manager doesn’t work alone; they collaborate closely with the community and social media managers and the head of marketing to ensure that messaging is aligned and tasks are distributed among the ideal individuals.
As is often the case, the company’s size determines how hands-on the digital marketing manager is concerned with executing tasks.
Within a small startup, for example, the digital marketing manager will probably create the overall strategy, plan the course of events of its execution, carry out each part, and report on the success of the campaign when it’s finished.
In a larger organization, an individual with the same work title could have the time and resources to focus more on strategy and planning, delegating tasks to different team members.
For example, a sponsored post campaign on Facebook may be devised by the Exp Realty digital marketing manager as part of an overall digital campaign. At that point, executed, tracked, and investigated by the social media manager. The company’s resources joined with the seniority and experience of team members, will ultimately decide the distribution of tasks and the degree of responsibility each team part takes.
As well as working closely with the rest of the marketing team, the digital marketing manager is expected to regularly collaborate with team members in the substance creation teams, similar to copywriters, graphic designers, and videographers, and work on strategy and planning with members of the business and sales teams to ensure that targets are aligned and met.
What are the typical tasks and responsibilities of an Exp Realty digital marketing manager?
As an Exp Realty digital marketing manager, you could expect to:
- Plan and manage the company’s social media channels and company website
- Develop the website traffic and enable digital development
- Work with the substance marketing team on happy creation and distribution
- Monitor the primary marketing metrics to establish the effectiveness of web-based advertising
- Report on the performance of digital marketing activities and compare the results against key performance indicators and ROI
- Create and scrutinize campaign budgets
- Survey the brand message regularly to ascertain its consistency
- Foster a workable digital marketing strategy
- Collaborate with other supporting teams to create impressive client-focused landing pages
- Give digital marketing staff educational opportunities, relevant information, and valuable learning experiences.
- Analyze start to finish consumer experience in various digital channels
- Recognize the latest digital technologies and current digital trends affecting the industry
- Prepare and execute conversion tests
Assuming that you’re new to the field, do whatever it takes not to be daunted by this list! In the accompanying sections, we will show you how you can master tasks like these, gain experience and certainty, and launch a long, creative, and satisfying career in digital marketing.
What are the central skills and traits of a digital marketing manager?
Exp Realty Digital marketing managers need to work with platforms, budgets, tools and teams to make a significant commitment to company development, depending on many skills and traits.
- Top to bottom information on social media platforms and trends
- Information on marketing and web analytics tools such as Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Taboola, Outbrain and similar web advertising platforms
- Details on setting going email marketing tools like HubSpot, Sendinblue, Omnisend, MailChimp and Mailjet
- Understanding of pay-per-click advertising
- Insights into watchword research and SEO implementation, monitoring, and management
- Information on marketing campaign strategy and execution (counting the marketing blend)
- Practical skills in multivariate experiments and A/B and email marketing
- User experience information and optimization of customer experience funnels and landing pages
- Great using time productively and ability to prioritize tasks
- Analytical solid skillset joined with certifiable interest in learning new tools, gathering data, and studying trends
- Project management skills
- Leadership and delegation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work freel